“Americana oldies”

Cuisines: American, Central American, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I walked by it- it's on the beach- the music brought me in- they had a special- fish stuffed with shrimp- pretty good- a little loud put generally pleasant atmosphere- I liked it- special included a drink- a coca cola in the bottle

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I'm not sure why this place isn't ranked higher in TA, because the food here was delicious! The coconut shrimp is to die for. They also had a prime location on the beach with some great views of the bay, highly recommend!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was good and the service was good. I had breaded coconut fish, it was good and my husband had a whole fish which he also enjoyed. This restaurant is right on the beach, has a great view, and there were many people eating there when we were there.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went on a Monday with my wife. Both of us ordered fish. My wife the fried tilapia and i had fish fillet with the white sauce. Both were bad. Mine was overcooked, tough and tasteless. The tilapia was a little better, but not by much. When we received the bill it included 2 extra drinks we had not ordered. The waiter said he gave us the wrong bill, but everything else on the bill was exactly as we had ordered. We should have known to go somewhere else when we saw there were only a few people there eating while most of the other restaurants were full.

1  Thank Tjh67
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant is located right at the beach and it is a good eating option in San Juan. Service was good as well as the food. We had a soup with seafood which was delicious and pasta with shrimps, which could have had a few more shrimps on the plate. All in all a regular place but compared to some other places on the San Juan beach strip you get a good value for your money.