so I stayed here with two friends however left the next day due to the rudest staff. We checked in and were told by the owner to "wait a while, weve had a rough night...and today is a monday so deal". I was appalled at the state of the place itself. I know its a party place but the rooms and common areas were pretty nasty...especially the pool. Dont even wanna know what was floating around in there. The staff acted like a snobby club who only let the cool kids in when they felt like socializing. Oh and you can tell what the guy staff members wanted from the get go. I felt like a peice of meat. Anyways we enjoyed the rest of our time at casa de olas, a chill australian run place next door. Tip to the staff of naked tiger: lay off the coke, sniff sniff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naked Tiger Hostel is one of the most popular party hostels in San Juan del Sur. We offer 5-star views at a backpackers price. Our Spanish-style villa is a unique location outside of town to meet fellow travelers, relax in our pool or have a few with our friendly and fun staff! We offer a free shuttle to and from town from 8:00 am - 1:00 am every day. We have a full restaurant and bar on site for all of your needs. Come get amongst it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Naked Tiger Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naked Tiger Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Naked Tiger Hostel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur