First of all, this is the most beautiful hostel I have been to! The views are incredible, especially when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you see is the sea and the beautiful trees surrounding the area. The beds are also pretty cheap.
It's a bit out of the way, and you have to take a cab/shuttle to get up and down the hill. You can take the hostel's shuttle for free, which runs every couple of hours, or you can pay them 100 cords (~$5) to take you up or down the hill. If you do catch a taxi, 100 cords is the average price.
We were a bit disappointed because we came in thinking there was going to be a party at the hostel, especially because we stayed on a Saturday night. Instead most people pregamed a bit and hung out at the local bars downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naked Tiger Hostel is one of the most popular party hostels in San Juan del Sur. We offer 5-star views at a backpackers price. Our Spanish-style villa is a unique location outside of town to meet fellow travelers, relax in our pool or have a few with our friendly and fun staff! We offer a free shuttle to and from town from 8:00 am - 1:00 am every day. We have a full restaurant and bar on site for all of your needs. Come get amongst it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Naked Tiger Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naked Tiger Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Naked Tiger Hostel Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur