UNA NOCHE MAS!
This is what I found myself (& everyone around me) saying every afternoon for a month instead of venturing off. How could anyone want to leave this place!!!
We had planned to stay only a few days over Christmas but ended up staying just over a month!
I can easily say this was my absolute favourite place in the whole of Central America.
The hotel/hostel rooms are surrounded by an infinity pool overlooking the ocean. The rooms were always clean & very comfortable. Hammocks & day beds to lounge in all day. An awesome pet monkey to play with & cuddle. And a never ending amount of cold beers & cocktails to drink.
The group dinners here are the best I’d had throughout my whole trip & they were the perfect way to make new friends.
The town always felt safe & is filled with good pubs, clubs, shops, restaurants & friendly locals.
The local beaches are beautiful & there are plenty of adventures to be had around you.
& I saved the best for last…
You couldn’t ask for better hosts!!!!! They are the biggest legends you will ever meet -
they became family & I will definitely be back to visit soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Olas, is a unique place to stay, blending the best of Bed & Breakfast, hotel and hostel together to create the Casa de Olas experience. We are situated on a hilltop over-looking the town and bay of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Our location provides endless views over the Pacific ocean with spectacular sunsets nightly. Casa De Olas is designed for the more discerning backpacker and budget travelers who are looking to find an oasis of luxury at affordable prices. In total we have 10 rooms and can accommodate a maximum of 75 guests at any one time. We have dorm rooms that can accommodate from 4-6 people with one room housing 14. Casa de Olas is designed for those traveling on a budget or in groups. All rooms are spacious with en-suites. We think staying a little out of town is the best way to experience all that San Juan del Sur and the surrounding area has to offer. Australian couple Fred and Carla are your hosts bringing a wealth of knowledge from their native land with a long resume in the hotel and restaurant industry. Fred and Carla are warm and always ready to give a recommendation. Take a look at our website, TripAdvisor and Facebook pages to find out more and we look forward to having you stay with us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa De Olas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Olas Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Casa De Olas Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur