“Excellent Food at Affordable Prices”

El Pollito Pescador
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Florida
“Excellent Food at Affordable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Maggie and her friendly staff continue to serve excellent food at very affordable prices. Located right the heart of town, where all the action is. The chicken is great in what ever manner served. Tonight I had the Filet Mignon as a special for less than $9. Very generous cut with lots of flavor.

• Visited November 2013

Bern, Switzerland
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Very good restaurant serving good nica food. Nice location, good service, good value. I really recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Vegetarian Hamburger is a must-try for all!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I don't care if you're not a vegetarian, the vegetarian hamburger is absolutely amazing. It is not a pattie but rather grilled veggies on a bun and seriously to die for. The service isn't the greatest, be sure to hold onto your half beer or they will take it before you're finished so you order another. Also, if you go in just for the veggie burger and they claim they are out, just get up and leave and it will mysteriously appear!

• Visited June 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Excellent value for the $”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am currently living in San Juan del Sur and recently a friend suggested I join him for dinner there. He told me he comes each Sunday for his treat meal of the week! I had the evening special, Chicken Cordon Bleu with mashed potatoes and salad. The salad was the first really fresh lettuce I had eaten in 5 weeks; wonderful as was the rest of the meal. I enjoyed 2 beers with the meal and my total bill was 209 cordobas ($8.70) total with tax included. I then proceeded to eat there 2 more times in the next 4 nights. Everything I have tried there has been really good with portions that are "just right"; filling but not over stuffed. The staff is friendly and attentive and the selection of music has been most enjoyable. I feel certain I will be frequenting El Pollito Pescador many times during my days here in San Juan del Sur.

• Visited March 2013
Woodbury, Minnesota, United States
“Great Food and a Bargain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This place has great food. It was full as we walked in which is always a good sign. We sat in the back courtyard which was really nice. There were 6 of us and we all loved the food. And the total including a couple drinks each was approximately $25; simply amazing. Definitely try this place!

• Visited March 2013