“Perfection!”
Review of Restaurante Vivian

Restaurante Vivian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open since 1980, Vivian Restaurant offers visitors the port of San Juan del Sur a selected menu of seafood cuisine of good taste and quality. Mrs. Vivian and her son, are the soul that guarantee customers good service and attention that Vivian Restaurant offers.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We recently had our daughter's wedding dinner catered by Restaurant Vivian. The food was plentiful, delivered and served at appropriate temperature and quite delicious! The service was extraordinary! The waiters were very attentive to personalized table service and the bartenders entertaining! The manager coordinated all aspects of the evening, and the meal was ready to be served at the agreed upon time. Highly recommend this service for catering any event.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a lot of fun at this bar/restaurant because the happy hour lasted for over 2 hours and we were getting happier by the minute! The waiters were also very jovial and the service was excellent. Sunset was also quite nice!
I cannot say the same thing about the food, however. I had shrimps, and my friends had fish, and lobster. Portions were very small for all dishes although they were all above $12.00. The Lobster was not even very fresh.
I would say, be happy during the happy hour and go find a better restaurant to dine. Give the nice waiters a good tip!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have lived in SJDS for 6 years & never tried this restaurant until recently. I had seen pictures, and ads. My husband and myself were very disappointed in the food itself & the drinks. The prices were a little higher than some of the other restaurants along the beach. The food was flavorless, hard rice, over cooked seafood. The only good thing I can say about this place was the servers were very attentive.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Two for one drinks were good with sunset;Pina Colada and Margarita from 4-8pm. Seafood brioche was very good and very filling!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the shrimp grilled - it was excellent. My husband had the whole fish dinner and he loved it. It is right on the beach with a beautiful view and the service was excellent.