La Veranera - Playa El Coco(Playa El Coco)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotel & Resort Palermo(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$116
$97
El Jardin Hotel and Restaurant(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$50
$120
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Casa Bahia Hotel(Playa Marsella)
$70
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort(San Juan del Sur)
$25
  • Breakfast included
$365
$310
Hotel Alcazar(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$88
$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

HC Liri Hotel(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$40
$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $44/night.

Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa(San Juan del Sur)
$295
Cancelon
All reviewscool ideayoga spaceyoga retreatunique experiencegood vibestree houselearn to surfhome away from homedickiechilljunglemvcommunitynicaraguaboardhikejuan
Reviewed August 27, 2011

This is definitely a spot for solo travelers who are ok with no a/c and shared bathrooms. It is an amazing place, incredible people and beautiful view! It's perfect for meeting new friends and surfing Playa Maderas.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Puravidamia
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I went there for my first time in august with a friend, that's when I met Dickie, one of the guys living and working there, walking around San Juan Del Sur, he noticed our surf boards and offered us a place to stay with everything included in the price, he gave us a good vibe so we took his offer and went with him to Playa Madera, a well worth 30 minutes ride on a fun bus to get there, later I met Abes and the rest of the crew, everyone you meet there has a story that they are willing to share as well as themselves, making it a great social place to be for as long as you can, even now a year later, I’m in touch with all the guests and employees of the Dream catcher House, not only that but I’m living with a friend in London that I met a year ago at Dream Catchers.

Waves, parties, tons of contacts, great food, you name it¡ I just loved everything about it so much that I came back a few months later by myself for a whole month, I have 3 degrees related to tourism and I can easily say that the Dream Catcher’s crew are an inspiration to what every hospitality service provider should be.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Onetony
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I am writing this review WAY in retrospect, as I just finished a 4 month surf trip around the world through about 8 countries involving about 8 THOUSAND hostels, etc. The staff, location and actual accommodations at Dreamcatcher are by far the best experiences I've had throughout that entire epic journey. Everyone is curious, fun, kind, creative, active, etc, and consequently they attract the same type of travellers with whom you'll be spending most of your time. Book this if you can find availability.

Ryan

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank rmoore875
Reviewed August 15, 2011

It was my first time travelling alone and being a solo female traveler in Nicaragua, I was a bit nervous. However, from the moment I landed and walked into the Dreamcatcher House, I never once felt unsafe nor lonely. Everyone was incredibly friendly and I met a ton of people who I will definitely keep in touch with. The trip surpassed all expectations. I learned to surf, practiced yoga, ate incredible and healthy food and had fun nights dancing and singing with the owners and guests. The accommodations were also great. I had my own room and bathroom and it was still extremely affordable. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a unique gettaway with great surfing and awesome, chill people.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank rjlande
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My girlfriend and I decided to go on a week vacation to Nicaragua with some friends this July. One of our friends had stayed at the Dreamcatcher before and had given it rave reviews so we were excited to check it out.

Based on what I'd read and heard, my expectations were already pretty high, but in the end those expectations were completely blown out of the water. I've spent a fair bit of time in Central America, but I never imagined such a perfect place. Epic surfing, incredible food, pristine surroundings, and some of the best people I've ever met. I quite literally, could not have asked for more.

If you go here, you will fall in love with it. If you don't go, you will regret it. It's that simple.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple