“A truly relaxing experience... sigh...”
Review of Spa del Sur - CLOSED

Spa del Sur
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa del Sur is San Juan del Sur's finest full service day spa. We offer many styles of massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, body scrubs, etc. Our services are very reasonably priced, and the quality and value of the experience you will have far outweighs the cost. All of our services are provided by highly skilled spa specialists with extensive North American and Nicaraguan training and experience.
Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A truly relaxing experience... sigh...”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I visited for a massage and returned for a facial, mani/ pedi, and a scrub... tehehehe! The place is fabulous and they really know how to pamper their guests. The care and investment in training is obvious, unlike other spas in Latin America (sorry!). I will be returning to Nica early next year and all I know is - I'm going back and I can't wait! This is one of the 2 spas in C.A. I would ever consider putting money into.

2 Thank scubachristy75
LivingAlohaNicaragua, Owner at Spa del Sur, responded to this review, June 27, 2010
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your next visit!

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beautifully relaxing and enjoyable”
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We spent a day at Spa del Sur and had a wonderful time! The massages were wonderful, sugar scrubs left us feeling so soft and mani/pedis were great too! Everyone that works here is awesome and made our day very enjoyable. We would highly recommend a spa day here for anyone visiting San Juan del Sur!

2 Thank jtengel
We truly enjoyed having you at Spa del Sur! It was really great having all of you here for your spa day and we truly appreciate your nice review!
Cebu City, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“great service and relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I received a great haircut at Spa Del Sur. Courtnie, the hair stylist, originally from Canada, has been doing hair for many many years. She's got the experience and the skill to do more than just cut hair. I plan on returning to get a pedicure and massage. The atmosphere is relaxing and the massage rooms looked inviting.

The spa is located in a quaint neighborhood in San Juan del Sur, an easy walk from the Central Park and Catholic Church (two blocks, I think.)

Thank you very much, Spa Del Sur! You'll see me again!

2 Thank cesarpjr
san francisco
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“charming. relaxed. professional.”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

spa del sur is a charming spa in san juan del sur. perfect for a full day of pampering or just a quick mani/pedi to feel pretty.
the atmosphere is professional and relaxed. they offer a full range of spa services. the owners/staff are all highly trained and committed to you enjoying your time with them.

2 Thank karnArt
Nicaragua
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great vibe and professional, personable qualified staff. Just what San Juan needed”
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I walked out of there last week with no more gray, professional grade highlights, booked a pedi-mani and got two thumbs up from my sister-in-law who was getting a massage in the next room. Life is good!

2 Thank ChilamateChica