We went to pachamama 3 nights for sundayfunday. First at the reception the girl told us they were full, and we had to insist for her to really look: 5 beds were avaible in a 12 beds dorm. We put our stuff (cameras, iphones, credit cards...) in the safety boxes under the bed, closed by lockers. Our room was open and was always full of people from we dont know where. First party night my friend had his box broken and bag stolen, and the owners, (drunkest than everyone in the bar, smoking on our terrace) did nothing, they told us they have cameras but didnt watch it, told us "free drinks for you", that was lies... The place seems really cool but gives the impression that you are an unwelcoming person in the staff teenager house. Good for party but you can sleep elsewhere and just come for the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a boutique hostel that prides it self on quality customer service and a unique experience. Please join us at Hostel PachaMama for one of our many theme parties or an exciting daytime excursion! Whatever you decide you wont be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostel Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Pachamama Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Hostel Pachamama Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur