“The system used combined with the teachers ability to deliver the information was top knotch.”

Latin American Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: Latin American Spanish School is a non profit company, the owners are teachers from San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua with more than 13 years of teaching Spanish like second language. We offer many different courses for all levels, beginner to advanced, and special courses for professionals, travelers, investors, children and more. Come and learn Spanish living like a Nicaraguan people in a nica-families, knowing and living our culture affected for many years for the U.S.A policy!
Prineville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I have taken several Spanish courses, and seen several different systems/materials used. I took 2 years in high school, 2 years in college, and 10 days from a Spanish school in Argentina. At the Latin American Spanish School, the way the teacher delivered the same information I had seen before was more systematic and made more sense to me. Most of the material I had seen before, but taught in this manner cultivated a deeper understanding for me. I was in Nicaragua for 5 weeks, and took 20 hours of Spanish class. With the one on one classes combined with plenty of practice outside of class I gained more Spanish speaking ability than I ever have before. By the end of my trip I was having complete conversations in Spanish, and it felt like victory.

9 Thank mat_thewood