“Professional and Personallized”

Latin American Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: Latin American Spanish School is a non profit company, the owners are teachers from San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua with more than 19 years of teaching Spanish like second language. We offer many different courses for all levels, beginner to advanced, and special courses for professionals, travelers, investors, children and more. Come and learn Spanish living like a Nicaraguan people in a nica-families, knowing and living our culture affected for many years for the U.S.A policy!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was my third visit to Latin America Spanish School and I have been fortunate to study with Mariel Estrada all three times. The one-on-one instruction begins with a well designed assessment, the results of which lead quickly to personalized instruction that focuses on your specific needs and requests.
The experience was always supportive and encouraging, without a hint of the scolding and disapproval, or reluctance to explain in English, that I have heard others complain about when sharing experiences about in-country language training.
Professional all the way, I look forward to returning again to Latin America Spanish School.

6  Thank John_C_Morley

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Our teachers were so helpful and made our experience really personalized and authentic! we look forward to visiting them again and writing a more detailed review real soon!;)

7  Thank dararuth
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Agree with other writers. Very pleasant place, teachers wonderful, accommodating, welcoming. The Spanish instruction has some very good aspects to it, and overall a happy time! Pick whatever schedule you find most desireable--my partner and I did only 2 hours per day, but with the homework we found this was demanding enough, and it gave us plenty of time for personal study. If you're looking for a pleasant experience, whilst learning Spanish, this is it. And it is reasonably priced also.

6  Thank johnnytropics
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I just returned from San Juan del Sur. We spent 4 hours each weekday morning in class learning Spanish and our afternoons doing all the great things SJDS has to offer (surfing, swimming, eating, watching the sunset over beers...). Latin American Spanish School is the fifth school of its type that I have attended and one of the best. We both learned a lot in one-to-one sessions that were designed to move at our individualized pace. The teachers were excellent and the director acted as our cultural embassador (if she ever quits her work at LASS, she'd make a great vacation planner!). Really glad I found this school.

8  Thank jessica_florida
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend LASS to anyone serious about improving his or her Spanish skills. I learned so much in my two weeks of classes, and I've already referred someone to the school. Gracias, Vanessa!

5  Thank hbud75