“Very good clases!”

Latin American Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: Latin American Spanish School is a non profit company, the owners are teachers from San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua with more than 13 years of teaching Spanish like second language. We offer many different courses for all levels, beginner to advanced, and special courses for professionals, travelers, investors, children and more. Come and learn Spanish living like a Nicaraguan people in a nica-families, knowing and living our culture affected for many years for the U.S.A policy!
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My time at this school was very helpful for me towards my progress in spanish. Very professional an the staff are great. They to have a joke an class is enjoyable. I would recommend foreshore!

5  Thank Scott R
There are newer reviews for Latin American Spanish School

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I highly recommend taking Spanish classes at the Latin American Spanish School. My friend and I visited many organizations offering Spanish classes before concluding that LASS was the best option. The teachers are knowledgeable and helpful, the included activities are fun and interesting, and the space is calm, cool, and relaxing. My teacher was Lucia and my friend had lessons with both Vanessa and Silvio-all were wonderful! The teachers were accommodating and helpful and the 1-on-1 teaching set-up allows you to thrive and go at your own pace. Taking classes at the Latin American Spanish School and visiting San Juan Del Sur were certainly the highlights of my entire Central America trip!

10  Thank MarciaMcI
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I studied at LASS for a month last year in October. He is a beginner and I am intermediate to advanced. We each had our own teacher who taught us at our level. I've taken immersion classes before and I was really impressed by the qualifications of Vanessa and the rest of the teachers I met at LASS. They are actual teachers, not just people who speak good Spanish. Vanessa helped me work through several bad habits that I had for years and really got me speaking on higher level. San Juan Del Sur is a fun town full of friendly people. Highly recommend.

9  Thank iwantwine
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My wife and I studied for a couple months in San Juan del Sur with Latin American Spanish School. I was a beginner. My wife was almost perfectly fluent. We both had teachers that were excellent, kind, expert and super friendly. They made us feel so welcome, like family. I would recommend this school, and these teachers, and this town for anyone looking to advance their Spanish skills. Very fond memories.

7  Thank DixeyThompson
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I attended class here for one week (plus a few days) for four hours a day. My instructor and the class structure was excellent. I looked around and talked with a few other schools before signing up and this was by far the most professional organization. They are very accomodating in their scheduling and everyone was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend.

7  Thank hdigabtt