“YUM!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Amazing food and service with tables down on the beach - covered and cool with the incredible view! We weren't going to eat anywhere twice, but we cheated with Mauricio's! SUPER family friendly!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Beachfront location with great pizza. Try the bruchetta!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Mauricio's is a great place to hit up for Italian food, especially for ex-pats who need their fix. I would recommend the pasta, it is to die for. My favorite sauce is "al pastor" which I usually get with penne, but the homemade ravioli is delicious too. Although pizza is good if you need your pizza fix, it's not my favorite pizza. I would stick to the pasta. Mauricio's is obviously a great cook and everything I have had has really great flavor. Try to show up earlier or later to get a seat outside.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Right across from the church, the place is not much to look at, but the pizza was one of the best we've had in our many travels. They are big enough to split and there are endless options!. Use the spicy oil on the tables for extra kick!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

My husband and I love the mushroom pizza with fresh arugula on the side!