“Treat Yourself, You Deserve It”
Review of El Colibri - CLOSED

El Colibri
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ate supper here recently and really enjoyed the place. My wife had the kabob entree and we were both impressed. I ordered the filet mignon, but was disappointed with the cut of beef. Not what I consider a filet cut. The taste was still very good as was all of our sides. The ambiance/atmosphere is perfect for couples and a candle. The mixture of decor will keep you occupied while waiting on you meal. Service was good. I consider this place expensive for Nica. Overall Very Good Rating

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a great restaurant with great food and great service. I've never been disappointed when I came here. The prices are great considering the atmosphere and the food. Get the sangria. It's tasty.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food here is wonderful, the service even better. The menu is simple, but there is something for everyone. There are quite a few vegetarian options as well, which is important to me. The prices are more than reasonable; we paid less than 50 bucks, including tips for two appetizers, bottled water, wine, beer and three main courses.

I'd highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten many times in Colibri. The food is awesome and inexpensive. I have taken friends there who are always blown away. You can get vegetarian and meat dishes. There is a middle eastern flavor. The atmosphere is relaxed and beautiful. I eat here almost every time I come to san Juan del Sur.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This place had some good food. We ate here twice and had steak once and meat balls once. I would say the meat balls were so so, and the steak was great. Service was on point