“Delicious!”
Review of El Colibri - CLOSED

El Colibri
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Upscale and unbelievably delicious! But expect to spend a bit of money, and remember, you're on isthmus time (which is much like island time in its slow pace).

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Eclectic dining experience & wonderfully awesome food!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our friend referred us, and we were not disappointed in the least. The service, ambiance, and especially the food was truly amazing! Suggest you make a reservation! We lucked out by arriving prior to opening, which is 6pm and asked if we could get a table at 6pm. They had room for the 3 of us, and were wonderfully accommodating! Awesome dining experience!

New York
“If you "LOVE" good food this is the place!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I ate there with my husband, 10yr old twins and girlfriend. We had been told by friends that you needed to make a reservation( very true) the owner was on site ( she was British) she came over to table gave kids paper/crayons to play with and made several suggestions.My husband had the filet migion, I had the Greek salad with fafel, kids had a pasta dish and our friend had the stuff chicken breast.We had 2 appts, drinks . The bill was 80.00, trust me when I say this, I come from New York( eat in Manhattan/Brooklyn and this restaurant is a BARGIN. Food was fantastic, although I had my kids with me this place can be considered romantic. If you are looking to "dine" this is the place to go. Service was spot on.

• Visited March 2013
Pickering, Canada
“Great Food and Ambience”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our friends raved about this restaurant, so we all went back. The food was excellent. I had Stuffed Chicken Breast with raisins, walnuts and some type of sauce and baked potato slices and salad. The cost was $11.00. My husband and friends had the Premium Pork Sausages with mashed potatoes and salad for $8.00. What can I say? Good value for your money. Our waiter spoke good English and was very attentive. We had a wonderful evening. This is one restaurant that we would definitely go back to. Remember to make RESERVATIONS. It is a small restaurant in a house. It also has a beautiful garden. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Best Restaurant in Town”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food at El Colibri is anything but provincial. It is interesting and delicious, served in a cozy indoor/outdoor patio. Good wine to go with great fish and pasta dishes. Try the Chocolate Salami for desert.