Hotel La Dolce Vita
Hotel Victoriano(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$150
Hotel & Resort Palermo(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort(San Juan del Sur)
$29
  • Breakfast included
El Jardin Hotel and Restaurant(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$73
$50
$120
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Alcazar(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$104
$80
HC Liri Hotel(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
$55
$49
Travelocity
Casa Bahia Hotel(Playa Marsella)
$70
$60
$365
$310
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa(San Juan del Sur)
$299
HotelQuickly
All reviewsstayed here for nightsin townroom was cleanone nightminute walkair conditioningsan juanwifitv
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Situated far enough from the club-type restaurants/bars so that night life is not such an issue, Dolce Vita was a really nice place for our 3 day visa run from Costa Rica. All the staff were incredibly friendly, and breakfast was cooked for us when we sat down at the common area each morning. Coffee, juice, toast, ( they bake their own bread on site ), fruit, and eggs.
They were doing remodeling while we were there, and it started at about 6 in the morning, and ended at about 8 at night, all three nights. That was a bit difficult because we are in our 8th month of pregnancy and rest is so important. Also, along that vein, one night I woke up at about 2am to find my pregnant girlfriend stressing due to no sleep because there were people playing loud music and drinking basically right outside our door in the patio. When I looked, I was shocked to see that it was the owners in the patio with some other people. I felt for that night, like we paid them $41 dollars to keep us awake.
Aside from that one significant let-down, I would still recommend Dolce Vita to those seeking a nice, clean and simple place to kick back.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 which faces the patio where people can stay up and have a good time. If we had known, we would have asked for another room away from the patio.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Rooms are small but confortable, very good bed, the shower head is amazing, you could bathe an elephant with that pressure, awesome on a weary back. Good breakfast, although very small portions(I´m a big guy, probably is that). Familiy owned and operated, ans the staff is verry friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JuanPabloBerrocal
Reviewed August 13, 2011

This place was very cute. The lobby area was very nicely decorated and had wifi. It's in a great location, close to everything but not near any of the loud bars so still quiet at night. The 2 single bed room (with AC) was simple and clean. The bathroom was cute and also very clean. We had looked around town for quite awhile and this place was soooooo much better than anything we saw. I stayed for five nights and would highly recommend it. It's a good value.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank jenntutu
Reviewed August 11, 2011

After checking out several other hostels and hotels in the area, I was very pleased (ok, releaved) to find Dolce Vita. Very clean and artsy with recycled art in the common areas. A/C and wifi (only in common area) was great. The rooms were nothing super special but they were clean and comfortable. We stayed for 5 nights in a room with two twin beds and I would return in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank hutchins_carrie
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I have never written a review but felt strongly about sharing my experiences about this lovely little hotel - my friend and I were so glad that we stumbled upon it. We had previously stayed in 2 other 'hotels' in San Jan del Sur and they were awful!!! One was more expensive than Dolce Vita too, so this place really was well worth it!
It is very close to the beach, bars/restaurants, internet cafe, supermarket....everything basically! Very good location. Also, Massimo - the new owner, is very attentive, friendly and will be happy to help you with whatever you wish, a true gentleman which was refreshing for two young female travellers.

If you want a quiet, clean and friendly place to stay... I would highly recommend Hotel La Dolce Vita. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends