After a terrible experience at Hotel Liri, we moved to Hotel Colonial. We stayed upstairs, where the rooms are smaller; however, we feel that it's generally a good move to avoid bugs when you're in Central America.
- Central Location
- Comfortable Beds
- A/C actually works
- Great service (they actually fold your clothes for you, which is a little weird, but at least you don't have to pack?)
- Decent breakfast
- None, really. It was a pleasant stay for us.
Random Tip: Spray some mosquito repellent on before sitting in the dining area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonial is an Oasis in the heart of San Juan, one block from the seashore with its lively restaurants and bars, and close to ideal beaches for surfing.Hotel Colonial combines the nostalgia of past centuries with the new millenium, a traditional latino interior garden converts the hotel into an oasis of tranquility in a lively fishing village.Nostalgia combines with modern commodities - air ccnditionning, television, wireless internet, private baths, complete breakfasts, secure parking.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Colonial Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur