“Good service better pizza!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Visiting Huntingdon to look at Juniata, we looked for a quick food option. OIP was the perfect solution. Our waitress was friendly and the owner who came to say hello was very sincere. The pizza was homemade and delicious. We even took a whole other pizza for more family who we met later in Pittsburgh. Even cold, it was delicious. I would recommend this nice surprise to anyone visiting Huntingdon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Excellent pizza joint right in the heart of downtown really sweet joint Loved the taste of the pizza.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was about my fifth time eating here but first time writing a review. My wife and I met our son here after a long day of Christmas shopping. We all had the special cheesesteak with peppers onions and mushrooms and shared a large order of fries. We all enjoyed our sandwiches which were good sized. They come with white American cheese which I am not a big fan of but my bad for not asking. I prefer provalone. As I said I have eaten here before and the pizza is really good! Good thin crust good sauce and lots of cheese. We are From NJ and this is close to what we are used to. My son says the cold subs here are the best around! Service is very good here as well as our glasses were never empty!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by friends who had gone to college in the area and it did not disappoint. Pizza, pasta, YUM! The bread is FABULOUS! Service was great, too!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Did not eat at the restaurant but had an excellent pizza delivered to the hotel room. Was told by hotel staff and business associates that this was the place to get pizza. A very nice alternative to going out when on the road, a little tired and just wanting to chill in the room.