“Terrific sandwiches & pizza”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Delicious food, great service and good prices. Would recommend for lunch or dinner. Pizza steak sandwich was fantastic! Menu also offers pasta and dinner entrees.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

I can't count the number of strombolis I ate at OIP when I was a student at Juniata College. I don't think I've ever eaten anything else OIP makes - their 'bolis are THAT good. The BEST BREAD EVER. I've been back to Huntingdon 4 times since graduating, and each time has had to include an OIP visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2009

I had a shocking... what on earth?? moment from this OIP last week. We ordered for delivery and gave them our card to pay (this should not be a problem in this day and age). They took it down and said they'd call right back with our total (because for some reason they couldn't give me info on how much each pizza was)....kk..whatever...so 45 minutes later, we call back and say, hey whats going on whats the status. The lady that answered was very nasty saying she had no way of knowing how much it would cost until they rung it up (but then why did it take 45 minutes for them to do all this in the first place) They said the driver is getting ready to leave...ok....but we never got our total so.....whats our total...they then call us back and go, we have one too many numbers written down from the card. I call (--). They lost our order in my opinion. So, when we said, you know what forget it nevermind, they got nasty with us and told US not to call THEM even though they (--) up the order. UHmmmm.....OK.....niiiceee customer service there guys (said sarcastically). And you know, I am very upset by this, I have never had problems with them in the past and I don't live in PA anymore so everytime I come up to H-don I always eat there and I am just personally hurt by this treatment. I loved their food...but I will never go there again because I'm afraid I'm going to get blamed and talked to nasty for one of their mess ups.

I want to give them 5 stars for food but the customer service ruined it all and they now get 1

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 8, 2008

The one in Mill Hall PA is the best!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Stomboli's are awesome and great chicken parm.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook