“Not many choices to eat”
Review of Top's Diner

Top's Diner
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Huntingdon
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was delivered somewhat cold. The waitress, who was very pleasant, goofed up our order. The coffee was OK. Also, the combinations of breakfast choices was limited. But the location was convenient and the prices were very reasonable.

rwalkr, Owner at Top's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hello hopesoccer! Thank you for taking the time to review Top's Diner. As owner, I take all reviews seriously, whether good, bad, or any where in between. I'm always actively looking to make things better. That being said, would you mind telling me if you informed the waitress the food was somewhat cold or that she made a mistake, so that we could correct it? Also, if I could have the day and time you were in, that would be helpful as well. Don't worry, no one will be getting in trouble! As owner, my employees work WITH me, not FOR me, to make Top's Diner an excellent experience for everyone. I just want to make sure the appropriate people are aware of what happened so as to hopefully not have it happen again! Thanks again for your time!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We ate here after graduation. Needed a quick lunch. Entirely satisfied. Not many could take in 9 people. Guess everyone else had chosen to go to fancier restaurants. Which we did later in the day. I had the Rachel Sandwich: cold slaw, and turkey on rye bread. Very good! Yes, it's a diner but a good one. Casual atmosphere.

rwalkr, Owner at Top's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

I am glad you were pleased with your visit to Top's Diner. The Rachel Melt is actually one of our best sellers! Should you ever be in the area again, please stop by. Thanks for the kind words!! Rick

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My favorite things to eat are the fish sandwich, fries with gravy, hot turkey sandwiches, potato salad, and coconut cream pie! YUM!!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

If you are visiting Raystown Lake or just driving on US 22 between Harrisburg and Huntingdon, there is no better place along the way. Any meal, any time you will get a properly prepared meal made from scratch if possible served in a pleasant atmosphere by friendly servers. Prices are very reasonable. Always specials.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have eaten at Tops for over thirty years and will continue to do so. As diners go it's ok. Nothing special but nothing bad. It's exactly what you would expect. It is better than just about any other diner on a sixty mile stretch of Route 22 (Lewistown to Holidaysburg). If your traveling west on 22 wait another thirty minutes and eat at "The Dream" in Holidaysburg. It is considerably better.