“Cozy, Welcoming, and an experience that lives up to its lore”
Review of Woody's Bar-B-Q

Woody's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Huntingdon
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Cozy, Welcoming, and an experience that lives up to its lore”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our experience here, the meal was fantastic and the service was top notch. Definitely recommend it if you're in the area. There are also plenty of booths for couples to sit next to each other :-) why we didn't drink during this visit, there is a wide selection of drink specials also available.

NC
“So Delicious!!!!'”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The most friendly wait staff and sinfully delicious food!!! Everything we tried was good but especially the Brunswick Stew! Save room the desserts! Sky High peanut butter pie and coconut pie is divine! This place was our favorite in the area!

• Visited November 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Good service. Good bar b q & chili”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Good service. Able to watch football games on all of the TVs. Chili is goo- a little spicy. Club sandwich big! Good- as was the wrap. Good fries.

Visited October 2013
york
“Maybe the best place to eat in Huntingdon”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a great meal there while coming back to JC for homecoming. Service was great too. The BBQ options were tasty - I tried every flavor and none of them disappointed me. Cold local beer on tap was delightful. I can't wait to go back and try more items on the menu. I just hope the locals give them enough business to survive until my next visit. I would definitely recommend Woody's to everyone!

• Visited October 2013
NEW FAIRFIELD
“My favorite place to eat in Huntingdon”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very good BBQ (at least very good pulled pork and brisket and smoked sausage), awsome beer (otto's red ale). great service. inexpensive. what's not to like? definitely a place I will visit again when next I am in Huntingdon.

• Visited October 2013