“Nice small-town place to eat”

Standing Stone Coffee Company
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specialty espresso bar, in-house roasted, relationship-based coffee and coffee wholesale, paninis, sandwiches, salads, smoothies and milkshakes, soups, baked goods, desserts, free wi-fi, outdoor seating, coin-op laundromat, and a community hot spot!
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Came for lunch & the place was busy. Nice selection of sandwiches & wraps. Was fairly quick. Is a walk-up counter to order & small place but they did have a patio which on cooler days would be nice. Didn't try the coffee because it was shot day.

Lindsay M, Manager at Standing Stone Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thanks for the feedback and for visiting up! Hopefully you can join us again for a coffee on the patio on a much cooler day. Tis the season in summer!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My daughter and I stopped in here after a visit to Juniata College. The place is owned by an alumni of Juniata and was recommended by a few people at the college. I had a house salad and my daughter had a turkey sandwich. Very good food and very good prices. Everything was very fresh. You get a feeling of a coffee shop, I guess hence the name. It's located in a residential area very close to the college. It seems like all the locals like it as it was very crowded when we first got there. I could see this being a favorite if you lived nearby.

Lindsay M, Manager at Standing Stone Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thanks for visiting us while you were in town! We strive to be a place where locals, college students, and tourists can meet at one place. Feel free to visit us again. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had lunch at Standing Stone. There isn't a huge menu, but I had a tasty panini. Smoothies looked great--so much so that I'll be lured back in to give that a try. Nice atmosphere, friendly service. I had a delicious cup of chai, creamy and sweet with a bite.

Thanks for the review! The chai is a favorite, indeed. You're welcome to visit again and try our smoothies - they're 100% fruit juice! Also, be sure to check out our seasonal menus - we change a portion of our menu about every 6 weeks.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

And believe me--I have searched. Their photo display of customers is impressive as is their coffee--roasted on site!

Lindsay M, Manager at Standing Stone Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. We hope you can join us again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great atmosphere, delicious coffee (drip, pour-over, espresso and more) and great food! I had a veggie sandwich panini and it was delicious!

Thank you for the review! We've also added the aeropress to our brewing methods. Be sure to give it a try when you visit again. Thanks for the kind recommendations.