“Great Coffee Shop”

Standing Stone Coffee Company
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specialty espresso bar, in-house roasted, relationship-based coffee and coffee wholesale, paninis, sandwiches, salads, smoothies and milkshakes, soups, baked goods, desserts, free wi-fi, outdoor seating, coin-op laundromat, and a community hot spot!
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had lunch at Standing Stone. There isn't a huge menu, but I had a tasty panini. Smoothies looked great--so much so that I'll be lured back in to give that a try. Nice atmosphere, friendly service. I had a delicious cup of chai, creamy and sweet with a bite.

Lindsay M, Manager at Standing Stone Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thanks for the review! The chai is a favorite, indeed. You're welcome to visit again and try our smoothies - they're 100% fruit juice! Also, be sure to check out our seasonal menus - we change a portion of our menu about every 6 weeks.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

And believe me--I have searched. Their photo display of customers is impressive as is their coffee--roasted on site!

Lindsay M, Manager at Standing Stone Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. We hope you can join us again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great atmosphere, delicious coffee (drip, pour-over, espresso and more) and great food! I had a veggie sandwich panini and it was delicious!

Thank you for the review! We've also added the aeropress to our brewing methods. Be sure to give it a try when you visit again. Thanks for the kind recommendations.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped to have coffee with a friend. I ran into people that I haven't seen for ages. The coffee is awesome, reminds me of my favorite spots in larger areas. I loved seeing the art from the Huntingdon County Humane Society!

We're so glad you were able to connect with new and old friends! It's one of the designs of the shop. Thank you for being party of our community. You're welcome to check out the new art displays each month. The Humane Society art was fantastic!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place is the perfect college town coffee shop. Great coffee, world-class staff, amazing setting, convenient parking, super outside seating area. No negatives!

Thank you for sharing such kind words about the shop. We seek to add to our community through hospitality and creativity. Thank you!