“Super Cool”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Super Cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Good tour guide two caverns to visit lots of fun When we went the caverns were decorated for Halloween so It was a little more interesting for the kids they had lots of fun

Visited October 2013
orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope you will stop and see us again in the future. Halloween is fun, but we are glad to now get Lincoln Caverns 'back to normal'! It's been a great month!

Port Republic, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“finally playing tourist around Juniata College”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our son is in his senior year at Juniata and even though this trip was to bring a few things to him, my husband and i decided to turn it into a late summer, early fall getaway for us (this year is our 30th wedding anniversary). Lincoln Caverns was a great way to end to the weekend. we had a very knowlegeable guide. We will definitely retur. I also recommend it for families and scout groups.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing Lincoln Caverns! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you have enjoyed all your visits to Huntingdon County! Juniata College is a great school and plays an important role in our community and to our business. As a third generation Juniatian, I always enjoy meeting others!
New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great attraction with wonderful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My son and I had an awesome time at Lincoln Caverns. The cave tour was amazing, with lots of really cool things to see and do. The best part were the people - the guides were all very friendly and super knowledgeable about the history and science of the place. I would definitely recommend going to visit for anyone!

Visited August 2013

1 Thank Frank P
orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and truly appreciate you kind comments and favorable review. Our staff takes great pride in sharing the story of Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks with our visitors. Thanks for choosing Lincoln Caverns!
Morgantown, West Virginia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Going Underground on a Rainy Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I were looking for something to do on a rainy day in central PA. We came up with visiting a cave and more or less flipped a coin to decide between two of the caverns in the area. We were not disappointed by Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks. Our guide was sweet and very knowledgeable about the caverns. She was certain to ask what kind of experience we'd had before in caves and brought the tour up to that level (my husband and I had both visited some caves before so we knew the very rudimentary stuff). Some of the formations in the caves were really unique. I also loved the story of how Lincoln Cavern was discovered and hearing about the early years of the attraction. I'm glad we stopped and I felt the price of admission was very much worth it. Just a note, in October they do haunted cave tours and decorate Lincoln Cavern and the gift shop to match.

Overall, I highly recommend to others looking for a family-friendly activity, especially on a rainy day when you might not want to be outside too much.

1 Thank eightwednesday
orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We appreciate visitor feedback and of course love when it is favorable. I will pass it on to our staff. We are truly proud of our caverns and the job that they do sharing it with our visitors!
Chesnee, South Carolina, United States
“Agreat attraction to see on our trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

My trip, I live in SC it takes me about 9 hours to get here. Came up to see my daughter an son in law they took us to see a lot of things. LINCOLN CAVERNS was the best the people who run the place are great they are nice and polite. The one guy that took us tour the Caverns was a great man we had a lot of fun with him. I forgot his name but he was great we will be back to visit. Jenny Black

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. Mike was probably your guide. He does do an awesome job! We are lucky to have him, as well as the rest of our wonderful staff. We'll look forward to seeing you again when you return to PA!