“Nice place to visit!”

Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Huntingdon
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My preteen son and I really enjoyed our visit here. The tour was just the right length, and our guide (Michele) was great. Highly recommended.

orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Michele is our newest staff member. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the caverns and her tour!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Amazing sight to see. The tour guide was very sweet and especially accommodating to our sometimes obnoxious 4 year old boy.

The cave itself isn't huge, but we enjoyed the guided walking tour versus having to breathe diesel fumes from a boat or tram.

Expect to bring a jacket as it damp and chilly in the cave.

Definitely worth a stop.

orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thanks so much for your visit and your response. Our staff is especially good with children, since we offer so many educational programs for schools & scouts at Lincoln Caverns! Glad we could provide a positive cavern experience for both you and your 4 year old!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband , his sister and I are seniors and despite the hiking in twists and turns for Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks with it's wet walkways and very tight spots we made it and it was well worth it. Not only was it a wonderland underground it was also inspirational. We had a great tour guide and she was working with training a new guide. They both worked hand and hand and were very informative making a great tour Team. Surprisingly, we fit and ducked through very tight places. The Keyhole was one of them. Us girls braved it and went through!! My husband is over 6'5 and he had to duck under some pretty low places. Please dress responsibly in these caverns!!! It's in the 50's , cold and floors are slippery with possibe rain, so don't wear flip flops. You must have good sturdy shoes or sneakers with a good rubber type bottom for now slip. The gift shops is full of great items and snacks and the parking lot is huge and has gem mining close to the building. If you are claustrophobic....don't venture in these caves.....very tight spots.

orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words AND your patience with our training 'team.' Our newest staff member is our youngest and she is doing an awesome job! Thanks foo for the words of encouragement. Stop by and see us if you get back this way. So glad you enjoyed your tour.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved the caves been here twice and loved it more every time I need to go back loved it the food and the git shop stuff was good too

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son and I visited Lincoln Caverns this past summer when we were in the Raystown Lake area. The gift shop is nice, and the tour guides seem to be pretty well-informed. I haven't been in too many caves, but my son and I have toured a few of the last couple of years. This is well worth the visit, and it sounds like it would be a lot of fun to visit for Halloween as well.

1  Thank ehart13169
orangebattyann, Owner at Lincoln Caverns and Whisper Rocks, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your visit!