“Landmark in Hershey.....best choice for breakfast!!”
Review of Cocoa Diner

Cocoa Diner
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: We did not invent food , but we sure know how to serve it to our customers. Come to our family style diner and try our home made soups and our specialty home made food. Our servers will spoil you and your family Fifteen years at this location and over twenty five years in the food industry at our other four locations, you will be confident you came to the right place.
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Been going here for years. Clean, friendly....with great service and good food. Classic diner ambiance. Fun.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My family and I were in Hershey, PA for a Hershey Bears game. While on our way to the game we had very little luck getting seated at other restaurants, but when we got to Cocoa Diner we were seated immediately and within 30 min were on our way to the game. My husband and I absolutely loved our meals. I had the Chicken Croquettes, they were huge and full of chicken, I had enough for two meals. I was so impressed and they tasted wonderful!! My husband had a ham and cheese Omelet which was made perfectly to his liking. Our boys had grilled cheese and french fries, both of which went over well. Our meal was so good we decided to return the next morning for breakfast, which was also a great meal. The Eggs Benedict had a huge slice of ham that was better than any I have had recently. It was a quaint diner and although it was not overly decorated was much better tasting than the fast food joints that surrounded it. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone traveling to Hershey and would like a "home cooked" meal that satisfies. I am sure that when we are in the area again we will be going back....I want more of the croquettes right now!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Highly recommend for breakfast! You will not leave hungry! Prices are right, service was great. The atmosphere is nothing fancy, typical diner atmosphere. We have been there numerous times for breakfast, always leave full and happy! Great pancakes according to my 13 and 11 year old!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Breakfast is an important meal. The waitress and other people were very nice here. seriously nice. and we were stressed out and needed nice. thanks again for the great food.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The place didn't look so great from the outside-but someone had recomended it. The food was great! I had the fettucine whle my daughter had a seafood dish. Service was quick.

Been to Cocoa Diner? Share your experiences!