“Scrapple!!!”

Cocoa Diner
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: We did not invent food , but we sure know how to serve it to our customers. Come to our family style diner and try our home made soups and our specialty home made food. Our servers will spoil you and your family Fifteen years at this location and over twenty five years in the food industry at our other four locations, you will be confident you came to the right place.
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I love diners and I have always wanted to try Scrapple and they have it!

Great place – typical diner menu, diner food, diner atmosphere. Will go back next time we are in Hershey.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

We go there every Sunday. The food is delicious and the quantity is such that we take 1/2 home for another meal.
I love the CrabWich sandwich. Has very large chunks of crab in it.
Everything we have eaten there has been very good except the Chicken Cordon Blue. Not made as expected.
Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Hungry after visit Hershey Park. Visited Cocoa Grill. Walked in and there was a strong odor. My wife thinks it was some type of industrial cleaner. Very friendly staff suggested kids menu even though my 3 kids were just over 12. My wife and daughter had cheese burgers one from the adult menu and one from the kids. Guess what? Same exact plate. Except kids menu came with an ice cream you figure. Service was great, food was good and inexpensive.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

We stayed across the street at the Comfort Inn at the Park on a road trip. There are several chain restaurants close by but we were hoping for something "local" and took our chance on the Cocoa Grill. It looked like an old style local diner and it is, complete with senior citizen patrons and waitresses. It is definitely a retro diner but real retro, not one of those faux retro diners that try to look old. The food was diner food but good diner food. Nothing fancy here but the price was good and the portions were huge. We all took food back to our hotel and ate it the next day for breakfast. This was our friend from Japan's first time in a diner and she really liked the experience and the food. I had the most amazing macaroni and cheese I have ever had. Everybody agreed it was out of this world and I'm known to make good macaroni and cheese. We also had some regional pickles which they called cucumber salad. If we had not had so many leftovers we would have gone back for breakfast in the morning. Our waitress, who knew were staying in a hotel, thought to include cutlery and napkins in our doggy bag. I was impressed by that.

This is not fine dining but the food and prices were really good and it feels sort of de rigueur to eat in a diner when you are on a road trip, especially if that trip takes you through small town America. If you are in Hershey and want to eat at an old fashioned American diner this is the place.