“John and his family do a wonderful job!”

Dafnos Italian Grille
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hershey, PA
“John and his family do a wonderful job!”
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We love this restaurant; it is very highly recommended by the locals.

If you can get there on a day that they serve the Lemon Chicken Orzo soup get it!

2 Thank Hersheylocal

• Greek first
Arlington, VA
“Delicious food for a good price”
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Difficult to find, but worth it. It's on Eastbound 422 at Lucy Ave. Most online mapping places put the location in the wrong spot. We failed to find it the first night and had mediocre sandwiches at Panera instead , but were determined to find it the second night.

We arrived at 8:00 p.m. after a fun Tuesday in July at the amusement park. It was busy and we had to wait 5 minutes while they cleared a table for us. The service was really good, even though our waitress seemed to have several tables. Standard basket of rolls, fresh salads with ripe tomatoes, I got a seafood pasta dish, and it was great. My wife liked her veggie lasagna, my daughter's pizza margherita was great, and my son kid's menus pizza looked fine. When the bill came, I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable total. Around $50 for a family of four with two beers. The portions were bigger than they needed to be.

2 Thank glatt1
New York City, New York
“Great place, great food, wonderful service”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

While in Hershey for a reunion with 2 other couples on August 8th through the 10th we had the extreme pleasure of dining here at Dafnos.
The 6 of us arrived and we seated within 15 minutes of arriving.
We were a boisterous group and were served by an excellent employee of Dafnos, Her name was Andrea and she was very friendly and humorous.
Andrea was a wonderful hostess and waitress and even took photos of our group when asked.
We ordered appetizers and passed them around and then each ordered something different.
The house wine was brought in a carafe after allowing a few of us to taste them.
Dinner was served as soon as we were done with our salads and the amounts were large and very well cooked and served.
The dinner was made special by our waitress Andrea and we hope the management knows that she is a keeper.
If we ever return to Hershey we will be back at Dafnos for another wonderful evening with delicious food and a great staff.
Thank you for reading my review and I know you will enjoy your experience here at Dafnos Italian Grille - Intensity- Utica NY

4 Thank ChristiNY
New Jersey
“Terrific Great Food!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

This place is amazing!!! My family and I were in Hershey PA for a weekend in July and we wanted a nice family Italian restaurant to take our kids too (ages 6 and 4). The hotel staff at the Hampton Inn on Chocolate Avenue (which by the way is a very nice hotel) in Hershey recommended Dafnos to us. It was only about a 6 minute drive from the hotel and only about 8 minutes from hershey park. This restaurant was terrrific!!! The service was great and the food was delicious. The portions were huge and my children loved the kids menu. They had crayons for the children. It was a very nice restaurant...very comfortable and not just for families. I had a delicious vegetable lasagna that came with a salad and my husband had chicken parmigiana...it was all very delicious. I would absolutely go there again...the prices were very reasonable and it was really really good!! Definitely go to Dafnos if you are in the Hershey area! It is a gem!

5 Thank njmomofthree