“Soup and Sandwich Combo Meal is Great”

Dafnos Italian Grille
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have eaten at this place many times and I can honestly say that their combo meals that include soup, sandwich and a drink for one price is excellent. The staff is allways very attentive to drink refills and it is nice to have a pleasant dining experience for a change. The also serve brick oven pizza that is fast and hot. This is a great place to go for a under 1 hour lunch.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This place isn't fancy, but the food is good. The house dressing on the salad was yummy. We ordered spaghetti with meatballs and lasagna. My husband said he would never eat the entire lasagna, because it's a large serving, then he did. It was that good! My only complaint was I didn't love the meatballs. They weren't terrible, but seemed a little mushy. I could have done without them. Their menu says that they have gluten free pasta upon request. We weren't traveling with my celiac daughter, so we didn't order, but it's nice to know it could be an option for future travel.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The service at Dafnos is always really good. I've enjoyed every meal I've had here. Prices are reasonable. Usually isn't crowded. Good place for families.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We eat here when we want a great meal out, at a restaurant where the staff are always friendly and attentive. I have never had a bad meal here or had a bad waitress. This is also where I take my employees for a Birthday lunch when it's one of their special days, You will not leave hungry, but save room for desert.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Within walking distance of the Hershey Lodge, Dafnos offers an excellent wine selection and top-notch Italian entrees in a cozy atmosphere. Not large, it offers a sense of intimacy. Service is excellent. We recommend reservations as they get very busy during the summer season and conventions at the Lodge. We went on a Monday night - a bit quieter than the rest of the week. Closed Sundays.