“Stuffed pizza”

Palermo Pizza Sub & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wow wow what a great place, love the stuffed pizza and selection. Old school Italian service. Ladies working do a great job even got a little treat for our child. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Ate here last week while doing some sight seeing up in Harrisburg based off of a recommendation. Boy, am I glad we decided to try it out. I ordered the Palermo Stromboli and although I had to wait while everyone else got their food (good things take time I guess) it was well worth it. I ordered a medium and was able to eat half of it, it was huge and they don't skimp on the toppings either. The dipping sauce (their spaghetti sauce) was probably the best I have EVER had, homemade and delicious. One of the people that came ordered the shrimp fettuccine which came out real oily and tasted rather bland so don't order that.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We ordered delivery to our hotel room. They were totally awesome and delivered to us while it was snowing! It took about 40 min from the time I ordered until we received it. We ordered a cheesesteak stromboli and a bacon pizza. The bacon was really salty but there was plenty of cheese. The sauce is kinda sweet. The stromboli was a good size for the price. It also was pretty tasty. They have a lot of money saving coupons on the menu.

We would order from them again!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Pizza places are everywhere in the Hershey area. Lots of choices, from national brands like Papa John's to local spots like Palermo's in Hummelstown. I like the former but I've come to love the latter. Not necessarily a place to bring your date, but it's got that right-off-the-boat authenticity you can't find anywhere else in the area. Not convinced? Consider this: The family running the place speaks better Italian than English. Great people, great food, great prices ($18 for two large pizzas everyday). Eccellente!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our family was in the Hershey area recently for our annual get together. We go to different Pennsylvania towns each year. On our last night we were looking for a place to have pizza. We made a list (using Trip Advisor) and decided upon Palermo. Were we glad we did. We had a party of nine and walked in around 8pm. The people there couldn't have been nicer. We started with an antipasto, which was one of the best I've had. I had their Italian hoagie which was delicious. Some in our group had other appetizers which they liked as well. The pizzas were all excellent...especially the crust. I would go back in a New York minute if ever in the area again.