“Mother's Day”

Cuisines: American
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Mother's Day”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on Mother's Day, as mom requested. Chain style eatery, friendly staff, gave my mom a flower and food was warm and fresh.

Nanuet, NY
“Mothers Day”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a Mothers Day dinner here after a long day at Hershey Park. They even gave my wife a rose after dinner. Classy!!

Visited May 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Honored a Request”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Since I was traveling with my dog,I wanted a 'to go' dinner. I called in advanced, I had checked their on line menu and saw they no longer had 'Santa Fe Chicken Salad', when I asked what they had that was close to it,the order taker said they would make the Santa Fe Chicken Salad for me. I love that they were so accommodating.

• Visited March 2014
Enola, Pennsylvania
“Nice place good service”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We ate at this Applebees on a Weds night and the food is reasonably priced and the support staff always has a smile and a kind word for you. When I am traveling I always try to find an Applebees if I am not searching for a specialty restaurant due to the consistency in Quality. While not the best of class it is good value for the price and the food that should be hot is served hot and the drinks are always chilled well. If you need a nice place with friendly staff stop here.

• Visited March 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Best onion rings ever!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Food is excellent. So is the price.
We always get enough to take half home. We love this place!
Service is very good with pleasant servers.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!