“A Pleasant Surprise”

Applebee's
Ranked #18 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the Comfort Inn across the street, so went for dinner after a long day of driving. The place was mobbed & we were told a 15 min wait. We were seated in 5 minutes. Amanda gave us plesant & prompt service. We had 2 for $24 which includes one appetizer & 2 entries. I had the Burbon st steak & my wife had the shrimp combo platter. We had the spinach/artichoke dip & chips. All came nice & hot. Since it was Mother's Day, my wife got a rose. Also had a 10 percent off coupon from the motel. Great all around experience.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The new menu offered many food choices and the food and service was excellent. I had the roast garlic steak dinner and it was absolutely delicious! They also serve great sweet iced tea. It felt good to eat there and enjoy a delicious meal in a great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Friendly staff, nice décor, quick service and good food sum up this Applebee's location. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Not a bad Applebee's. Service was very good, even though they were packed the evening my son and I went here, but the friendly waitress made sure she got everything to us timely, and kept checking to see if we needed anything further. The food was also tasty and well-prepared - standard Applebee's fare, which, depending on the Applebee's you go to, can either be good or awful. It was good at this one. No complaints at all.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

If you like all of the other Applebee's in the chain, you will like this. It is just like all of the others. I only eat here when someone in my group insists. There are so many better places to eat in the area!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!