“Friendly and Fast Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee,WI
“Friendly and Fast Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Friendly staff, nice décor, quick service and good food sum up this Applebee's location. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013

Nottingham, Pennsylvania
“A Decent Applebee's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Not a bad Applebee's. Service was very good, even though they were packed the evening my son and I went here, but the friendly waitress made sure she got everything to us timely, and kept checking to see if we needed anything further. The food was also tasty and well-prepared - standard Applebee's fare, which, depending on the Applebee's you go to, can either be good or awful. It was good at this one. No complaints at all.

• Visited March 2013
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Typical Applebee's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

If you like all of the other Applebee's in the chain, you will like this. It is just like all of the others. I only eat here when someone in my group insists. There are so many better places to eat in the area!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Since I live in the area, I eat at this restaurant quite frequently and I am never disappointed. I went there the other night to watch a sporting event while enjoying dinner and drinks with my mom. We sat at the bar and had Chelsea as our bartender/server. She was fantastic! She changed the channel to the game we wanted to watch and she put in our drink and food order right away. During our time there, she was friendly, chatty, attentive, etc. Overall one of the best experiences I've had there. Excellent service! Also, the food is always great..I'm a huge fan of the boneless wings. I always recommend this Applebees for people to go to due to their quick service/great food/easy access to everything.

• Visited February 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Excellent New Menu...LOVED the Potato Twisters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food, great service, food was hot and delicious! Server and manager were friendly and professional...

• Visited February 2013