“awful service and food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We didn't get our complete drinks my potatoes and bacon were very undercooked and our waitress treated us like we were an inconvenience at best. When I complained to the manager he took off $4 when the milk was $2.50 alone because he was too busy flirting with the hostess who was complaining about customers! I will never eat at a Bob Evans restaurant again!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Happened to be staying at the hotel just across the parking lot. Ordered dinner and the little one with me was so tired they packed hers up to go. After asking me if I'd like a drink refill to go, I headed to the checkout and grabbed one of their yummy looking choc chip cookies. What a nice surprise to find that kids each free on Tueday nights, and the cookie I grabbed at checkout was included with the children's meal! A great meal AND a bonus!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

There are so many better places to eat in Hershey and Hummelstown (like Bill's, the Brownstone, The Soda Jerk) that it seems like a waste of time to eat here. It is fine for a chain restaurant, but that is what it is. It is clean and the service is fine, but I try not to eat there.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Breakfast was good. Served quickly and efficiently. ALthough restaurant was crowded, we were able to get seated and eat very quickly.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

large breakfasts, great lunches. have gone several times over the past year. was never disappointed. have taken friends & have never had a complaint.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!