“Nice breakfast stop”

Bob Evans
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Monroe, Wisconsin
“Nice breakfast stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Very clean well run chain restaurant. Great food and service. They handle the large tourist crowds well.

Visited December 2011

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

We were in town to visit Hershey Park over the Thanksgiving weekend and were staying at Hershey Lodge. We had noticed this Bob Evan's the night before since it is very convenient and accessable from the main road so we decided to try breakfast there before heading to the Park the next day. We were seated quickly (we tried to get there before the breakfast rush!) and our waitress was very friendly. Breakfast food was yummy- the crepes are amazing. They should be considered dessert!! And the sauage gravy- WOW! I am not a Southerner like my husband and I normally pass on things like biscuits and sausage gravy, but after trying a bite of his meal I am a convert! Actually, we came back the next day again for breakfast and guess what I ordered? You got it- biscuits and sauage gravy! LOL!!

I can't comment on lunch or dinner since we did not eat there for those meals, but I highly recommend the breakfast...just try to get there during an off peak time or you may have a bit of a wait (after we were seated both days, within 15 minutes or so- there was such a long wait that people were actually standing outside due to the lobby being full!).

• Visited November 2011
“Would return again just because of how they rectified my complaint.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

Restaurant ok. Food served is very high fat comfort food. I ordered a burger. The burger meat itself was disgusting. Very processed very fatty. little balls of fat in burger. I didn't eat it. When we went to the cashier to pay the bill she asked me how everything was and I told her the service was good, all of the food was ok except for the gross burger. She apologized and took half of the burger price off of my bill and gave us a coupon for a future visit. I felt this was fair since I took maybe 2 bites and really didn't complain to the waitress or anything earlier...which I probably should have. But you know how sometimes you're just not in the mood? So food here just fair. Customer service very good.

• Visited September 2011
Hershey
“Tasty, inexpensive meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

We were headed out for a later than usual bite to eat for dinner. (8:00) The service was quick, our waitress extremely friendly and efficient and the food tasted better than it had in the past. They did have a new menu since we were last there (about a year ago). Very impressed this night.

• Visited June 2011
Willingboro, New Jersey
“Good food, great service and friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2010

I love this restaurant. They were able to accomodate my travel group in a most timely, friendly and courteous manner. The prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend this restuarant.