“Solid, reliable pizza”

Jo-Jo Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I get pizza from here once or twice a month and always find it really good. Their strength is their consistency-- day of the week, staff members, time of day-- none of that impacts the overall high quality of the pizzas. I do not tend to get subs or pasta from JoJo's but the pizza is recommended.

There are newer reviews for Jo-Jo Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great food, great atmosphere. Very convenient location...right in the square of Hummelstown. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I didn't feel like cooking, so I grabbed a cheeseburger sub and fries to go. The portion was plentiful, but it wasn't anything special. However, in the past I've had their cheesesteak pizza, which rocks!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been to other Jo Jo Pizzerias and was hoping for the same top notch quality here... not so much. It was not bad by any means, but the entire experience was lacking. The bread wasn't as fresh as other places, which makes a big difference in your pizza and sandwiches. And the vibe and service wasn't what I was hoping for compared to other Jo-Jo's. I do understand they are all different, but still.

Outdoor seating is nice! Grab a seat outside on a nice Pennsylvania day.

2  Thank RovingProfessor
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I am very upset that my soda was filled with ants. The food was ok but after eating my pizza and then opening my fountain drink for a refill it was covered in ants... Was given a free 2liter of Bargs root beer. Will not be back

1  Thank Hutch H