“Best dining in Central PA”
Review of The Manor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Manor
Ranked #27 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food is extraordinary, most of it grown in their own gardens. Service fun and professional. Guy with the pointy mustache rocks!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I like what they have done to this old local restaurant and bar. It's been updated and much brighter inside. The menu has changed and offers, what I feel, is a better variety of food which now includes pizza and some great sandwiches along with entrees to suit the diners palate.

My wife had haddock with sweet potato and salad. I had the Drunken Irishman's sandwich consisting of angus burger, corn beef, cheddar and Jamison's. We enjoyed our meals with friends and the service was fast for our size party and they didn't rush us out of the back room.

I stuck my head into the bar and the "Naked Lady" is gone, which frankly gave the former restaurant a saloon atmosphere. The bar is more inviting and accommodating. The front entrance is a massive improvement and much brighter.

The new owners took their time remodeling in preparation of the relaunch. Well done.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food is very good at The Manor! The service is pretty good if you are not in a hurry. I would definitely make it for the happy hour and on Sunday, if possible. The prices are really reasonable for the amount of food you receive!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Salads came out we asked for bread never recieved, entrees came out before we our salads were finished. Sent back prime rib not cooked to order and the flavor was not a prime rib, my husband's chicken chesepeke was dry and no flavor, server really didn't care about any of our complaints. Server asked if we wanted to take home wouldn't even take to my dog. Over priced and not good!!

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Great Sunday half price happy hour food prices. Enjoyed their Chipotle wings and homemade fried mozzerella with marinara and potato skins. Really fresh and tasty.

Been to The Manor? Share your experiences!