“Awesome”
Review of Hoageez

Hoageez
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Description: Hoageez serves Authentic Old-School hoagies made on fresh baked Philadelphia rolls. We slice our veggies, cheese and premium all natural meats fresh and to order. We refuse to sacrifice freshness. Because of this policy we routinely sell out of our fresh baked Philly rolls and close for the day.
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Amazing service and the best food ever! The fresh meat and rolls are amazing, and make the sandwich. And the employes are very nice, too.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Easily one of the best sub shops in the greater Harrisburg area. I'm a sandwich guy and these guys never fail to please.

Fresh sandwiches made with high end meats and cheeses sliced on site. Fresh toppings and good condiments. Let's not forget the buns... Oh the fresh baked buns straight from Philly - I'm a firm believer that all good sandwiches start with great bread and I'm never disappointed with Hoageez offerings.

Bottom line is, I highly recommend trying a Hoageez sub. The owners are very grateful for your business and seem genuinely happy to see you every time you stop by. As a bonus, it's cheaper than Subway and its way better!

1  Thank CRQ6127
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Hoageez is simply the best fresh cut meats Philly rolls fresh each day and super great owners and staff

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great bread, excellent meat and cheese...this place is a must for lunch. Order is always correct. Staff is friendly. Place is spotless.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stopped in at this sub shop after seeing it tripadvisor. I was pleasantly surprised. There is a wide selection to choose from. Everything was so fresh. They literally slice the meat to order!!! I'll definitely be back.