“Must Eat”
Review of Hoageez

Hoageez
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Hummelstown
Description: Hoageez serves Authentic Old-School hoagies made on fresh baked Philadelphia rolls. We slice our veggies, cheese and premium all natural meats fresh and to order. We refuse to sacrifice freshness. Because of this policy we routinely sell out of our fresh baked Philly rolls and close for the day.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This awesome fresh hoagie shop is the place to stop if hungry and within driving distance before they sell out which happens most day since all ingredients are fresh daily. You will always remember your hoageez hoagie.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food is fresh and have excellent taste. Staff is very friendly and courteous. Excellent value and they make it difficult to buy a hoagie any where else!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ate here for the first time the other day and I was very impressed! The staff are extremely friendly and courteous. Love their selection of hoagies - more than you could imagine! The meat is sliced fresh in the store after you order. All of their ingredients are fresh. The hard rolls added to the authenticity! The shop is clean and uncluttered. Prices are reasonable - $6.85 per hoagie plus or minus $0.50 to $1. Well done...we'll be back!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Friendly, courteous, and accommodating staff. Sub rolls delivered fresh daily from Philiadelphia. Generously filled with your choice of meats, cheese, and extras. Best hoagies in town.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was on a trip from Philadelphia to Hershey when someone at the hotel suggested I try Hoageez. I have tried other places in the past that claim Philly rolls or Philly taste and have always been disappointed, but not this time. They seem to have gotten everything right here, even down to the way they slice their lettuce. Lettuce may seem like a small detail to some but it makes a huge difference to me. Soo many places use bagged veggies but at Hoageez you can clearly tell they slice the lettuce, tomatoes and onions in house. It's the small details like this that make all the difference in the world. And it does not end there. As they prepared my hoagie they sliced the premium meats fresh as they laid them on my roll. And speaking of the roll, as I said I am from Philly and these rolls are true Philly rolls. Keep doing what you're doing, your freshness and flavor are unmatched.

Been to Hoageez? Share your experiences!