“Local favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We can always count on a good meal with friendly staff when we stop by the Wick. We love their salads, a special on Sunday nights on our way home from our cabin in Perry County. We also enjoy their tuna melts and entree specials. Good reliable restaurant!

There are newer reviews for The Warwick Hotel & Restaurant

Reviewed March 1, 2014

historic pub in "Linglestown", more of a pub atmosphere but they have a glass garden room if you don't want a pub/bar atmosphere for families. A bit dark but that's a pub for you. Good burgers, salads, attentive staff

1  Thank Annette G
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

As parents of three kiddos, our date nights are few and far between. One of our favorite local places, The Wick, does not disappoint. We sat in the bar area, where a bartender doubled as our waiter. He was quick with our drinks and gave us a great recommendation for an appetizer-HooDoo pork shanks. Prime rib was the special and cooked just right. The blue walnut salad with grilled chicken and house poppyseed dressing was excellent. Great place to spend our overdue date night!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I've been here twice. Sadly, their food has come to me a bit luke warm and overly greasy or oily. They have some interesting beers to choose from, but I've had more than one that was past it's prime. Don't go out of your way to come here.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I haven't been here in a couple years, but i ordered the same thing I did then, the "For the brave" boneless wings. They really have a nice kick to them, but you have to be drinking the right think for them not to overpower your senses, lol. But this is a nice place for a date, family and friends. The quality of food is there, and everything is priced well. Whenever I visit the Hershey area, I always make it a point to come here for some sort of a meal.