Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey
$140
$129
$115
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$79
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$69
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$67
Hotwire.com
$149
$139
$76
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskhershey parkyogurtroom was cleanmake your own wafflesfree breakfasthard boiled eggsheated poolsitting areapull out couchnon smokingwould definitely stay here againchecking outwaffle makergreat rateking suitevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My rating would have been a lot higher if I wasn't told that I'd have to fix a broken toilet myself. Our toilet was clogged upon checking in (not our doing) and when the front desk was notified, he told us that he'd get us a plunger and that they don't provide those services. Not exactly how I pictured my vacation. They did give us half off our room upon checkout for our inconvenience. Gentleman at the desk claimed he was Anthony but wore a Nathan nametag could sure use a lesson in customer service.
However, the room was clean and spacious. It was 10 minutes from Hershey. If you're just looking for a bed to sleep in after the parks, this place fits the bill. As long as you don't mind a little physical labor.

1  Thank Pats424
CSHersheyGM, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Good Morning Pats424,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our hotel. My team and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay here with us. Rest assured that this is not our normal practice, however we have been so busy with all of the Hershey Park travelers lately that the front desk staff has not been able to leave the front desk area. I will be addressing the staff about this issue and assure you that corrective steps are being taken. Customer service is our first priority! I hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your opinion of the Comfort Suites and see what our other guests have experienced.

With Best Regards,
Jessica

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a practically new hotel in very clean condition. Rooms are spacious and well laid out with small sofa bed sitting area, fridge and microwave. Only problem I had is that there isn't adequate lighting in the room making it hard to find stuff in your suitcase. Breakfast is included and offers a pretty good variety, but inadequate seating if you don't get there early. About 5-10 minutes to Hershey Park. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CSHersheyGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Good Morning intinerant,

The team here at the Comfort Suites Hershey is pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and will consider us in the future. The housekeeping staff takes great pride in their cleaning, I am glad you noticed their attention to detail. I do apologize for the inadequate lighting, we will keep that in mind.

Have a great day!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed here on a recent trip to Hershey it was great ,about 10 minutes away quick check in(we were early and still got in our room quickly) clean room, breakfast the next morning was great a little busy so go early but a great value for the money and the staff was helpful and friendly. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CSHersheyGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Good Morning nuni50!

Thank you for writing such kind words about your stay here with us. I am glad that we could accommodate you for an early check in. We look forward to welcoming you back when you come to the area again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
CSHersheyGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place is awesome. Clean, friendly, wide selection of good food for breakfast. Frig and microwave in each room. I like that the room thermostat controls the climate. Close to the Hershey hotspots. You won't be disappointed. Not sure why its only 2 star should be alot higher. THANK YOU

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PattiShine
CSHersheyGM, Owner at Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Good Afternoon PattiShine!

Thank you for your awesome review! I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We also question the 2 star rating, however a stay with us will prove that we go above and beyond to provide five-star accommodations and customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back if you are in the area again.

Your friend,