Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
Traveluro$113
FindHotel$112
Lol.travel$129
1,082 results
All reviews front desk hershey park fast food indoor pool staff was friendly hot tub beds were comfortable cookies hgi lobby attractions harrisburg
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Good start when you walk in any hotel and are greeted with cold punch and warm cookies. The beds in the Hilton Hotels we stay at have all been too hard for my liking, but at this one the sheets are ironed and what a difference that makes! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the maintenance man who helped us change rooms because the air conditioner had a high pitch squeal.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheMaven2u
Jeremy Rodriguez, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Internet didn't work pretty much the whole four days we were there. The room described online was pictured incorrectly which was very misleading. Showed a shower with a tub although the room did not have a tub at all which was hard to bathe children while this was brought to the hotel staff little to nothing was done to rectify this situation while the hardest thing to do here was get a decent sleep with the major noise made by not only guest but also the hotel construction workers which was done at night which I could not believe! After going out to the hallway and calling down to the front desk several times noise went down a lot but never all the way and this was at midnight my fiance was woken several times my kids were woken several times while I was never even able to fall asleep bc of this! Not to mention how tired we were the next day while we had tickets to a costly event the next day that couldn't be enjoyed to its finest bc of the lack of sleep! The pool area was filled with underage children in the hot tub with no adult supervision with blaring music with the outside door wide open which made it very chilly, which was supposed to be an inside heated room with pool! Wouldn't stay again at this time!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear Kara:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hilton Garden Inn Hershey hotel. We strive to provide great service and superior accommodations every day to each and every guest.
Weekends in Hershey do tend to fill the hotel with children, and although we do our best to monitor our facilities, there are guest behaviors that we cannot control.
I am accessing your reservation at the hotel and will be making adjustments based the quality of your stay. I apologize that we fell short of providing you the comfort and service you deserved during your stay with us.
Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Kind regards,
Barbara Lock, AGM/DOS

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Every staff person from check in to housekeeping to restaurant was extremely helpful and friendly. The lobby is great and comfortable. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. This isn't the "newest" of buildings, but the decor is updated. There are adjoining rooms, which could be nice for folks traveling together. That did pose a noise problem when the family next to us was very loud in the morning and we could hear everything. Otherwise this hotel is great and in a super location.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Craig:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel in Hershey, PA. At the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, we strive to make sure every guest is comfortable and receives outstanding service. I am truly sorry for the noise issue you encountered that might have lessened your enjoyment. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again for a future trip to Hershey, PA. We would look forward to it. Thanks again.

Regards,
Barbara Lock
AGM/ DOS

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Breakfast was the best. The pool was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and adjustable like sleep number bed. Check in at 3pm and out at 12noon, very generous. Staff friendly and the hot breakfast food was fresh and yummy.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear Sarah:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. I think our breakfast is the best too and I am so glad that you enjoyed it. We do our best everyday to give all of our guests great service and accommodations. I hope we will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Kind regards,
Barbara Lock, AGM/DOS

Reviewed February 26, 2017

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Hershey for 2 nights in the middle of February. I chose this hotel because I was in town for a conference, and I enjoy staying at Hilton properties. Also the location of this hotel was good and the price was within my budget. I arrived around 9 PM the first night of my stay and was able to register quickly and head to my room. The front desk receptionist was friendly and helpful. My contemporary room with a king sized bed on the 3rd floor was nicely appointed, clean, and comfortable. The hotel featured a very nice lobby for sitting and talking. The was also a dining area for morning breakfast lunch, and dinner. I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, because it was provided for me at my conference.

I used the Hilton Honors Wi-Fi service on my first night. It was fast and reliable enough for me to check my email and complete a few basic downloads. The room had an adequate number of electrical outlets for charging electronics at the desk and near the bed. I went out to get some ice for a soft drink, but the ice machine on the 3rd floor was not working. I did not try the other floors. The hotel was quiet on the nights I stayed there, and I had a restful sleep. Overall, my stay was relaxing and pleasurable.

There were two issues that did occur that I feel I should mention. Even though I made my reservation online almost 5 months in advance, somehow, it was changed from a king sized bed to two queen sized beds. I found out about this one week in advance. I contacted the management, and they did move me back to a room with a king sized bed. I appreciated their efforts in resolving this issue, but I was confused as to why my reservation was changed without any notification. I was told it was because the hotel was undergoing renovations, but my reservation was made well in advance. It should not have happened. Another issue I encountered happened on my second night and concerned the Wi-Fi . Throughout the night, the Internet service was not reliable. It continually stopped and would not access Web sites. I found the problem to be the same on the Hilton Honors access and the regular hotel access. I notified the check out person as I was departing. She apologized and stated that someone else had the same experience. She assured me that she would have it investigated. Overall, I liked the hotel and would consider staying here again, but before I make another reservation, I will definitely check other online reviews to make sure that there are no issues regarding the Internet access.

Room tip: The pool and exercise room are on the first floor. If you wish to use these facilities, you may want to request a room on the first floor.
Date of stay: February 2017