Hilton Garden Inn Hershey
$140
$129
Comfort Suites Hummelstown-Hershey(Hummelstown)(Great Value!)
$71
$115
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$79
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$69
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$67
Travelocity
$149
$139
Travelocity
$76
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelclose to hershey parkfast foodstaff was very friendly and helpfulhershey attractionshotel staffomeletstay there againconvenient locationindoor poolclean roomsa great stayhershey kisseshot tubadjoining roomscookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very comfortable experience for reasonable rate. It is close to the Hershey Medical Center and to the Hershey country club. Easy access from Route 322 or Route 422. There is good food available in the hotel. The front desk staff are friendly and attractive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey hotel. We strive to insure that all of our guests have an excellent experience while staying with us, and I'm so glad that you did! Please do come back to see us again.
Kind regards, Barbara L.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

During a two weeks business project in PA, we selected the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. We made two bookings, one, from April 7 to 12 and an additional booking from April 14 to 19.
However, I decided to stay during the weekend also (April 12 to 14) at Hershey city to visit some local attractions. I talked with the front desk to adjust my bookings accordingly, and she decided to cancel my second week booking (April 14 to 19) in order to extend my first week booking to checking out on April 19. My surprise was on April 12 when the front desk contact me about my checkout time. I explained again the situation and the changes made by the front desk to my bookings. The hotel staff just mentioned that my second week booking (April 14 to 19) was cancelled and my checkout should be on April 12 as recorded in my original booking. In addition, they needed my room because the hotel was SOLD OUT for the upcoming week (April 14 to 19). As a result, no hotel for me from April 14 to 19, neither from April 12 to 14 and the project team just splitted.

Room Tip: No shared rooms (Rooms with internal door to connect to the next room)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Felipe78

I was sorry to hear about the disappointment you had with your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. Please accept our apology for the mixup with your reservations and that you were unable to stay for your requested dates. I'm certain that any cancellation of your reservation was not intentional. I hope you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you why the name Hilton is synonomous with hospitality. Kind regards, Barbara

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My sister and I met in Hershey for a spa weekend and didn't want to spend over $300/night at the Hershey Hotel. So glad we found the Hilton Garden Inn. It is in a great location, just a short drive to the spa and located close to many restaurants and shopping. The staff was wonderful, everyone was so friendly. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Will definitely stay here again when in town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Nice quiet hotel but pool is small. Try a nice hot hotel breakfast for $10 All U Can Eat. Hotel is on a hill with adequate parking in the rear. Gym area has a hot tub that fits maybe 3 people with power massage jets. The staff is very helpful and a small business center is available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The food smelled great, but by the time we got the wrong room, which they didn't fix, the kitchen closed. Their systems went down, every time you left your room you needed someone to come up and open your room for you. I would rather sleep in my truck than stay here

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

I was sorry to hear about the disappointment you had with your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey. Please accept our apology for the outage that occured on the night of your visit. It was an unusual occurance and effected all Hilton hotels nationwide, but most of all it effected your stay with us. It was really unprecedented and is not representative of our guests' experience. I hope you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you why the name Hilton is synonomous with hospitality.