“great fridge and microwave”

Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 1, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We used to live in Horsham area and naturally picked Horsham Days Inn in which to stay. What a mistake. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty. Our room #111 on first floor because of our clean well behaved dog was not fit for a rat. Carpet stained, holes in rug, smelly room. Disgusting. We ended up getting 5 large blankets from Mgr. to spread all over the floors. Breakfast was nice and welcome.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We appreciate your comments and thank you for your business. Days Inn Horsham has been providing clean and comfortable guestrooms to travelers for more than 26 years and is, without a doubt, the best value in the greater Horsham area!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel two nights while visiting Philadelphia. We had a few problems, but the staff tried hard to fix them. We were supposed to have free wifi, but the first night the signal was so weak in our room that we couldn't get a connection. The desk was right next to the AC vent, so it was blowing right on me, making it hard to work for very long before getting uncomfortably cold. There was also mold in the bathroom around the shower and on the walls. Also our keys didn't work, so I had to make 3 or 4 trips to the desk before that problem was fixed. The next morning we were moved to another room. We tested the wifi before we accepted the room; this time it worked. This bathroom had less mold. The only problem was that the key maker wasn't working, so it was a little while before we had keys for the room. We accidentally left some things in the fridge in the first room, so the head of housekeeping went to the room and retrieved it for us. Our second night went much more smoothly, though I still had the problem of the desk being next to the AC vent. That night we couldn't find the flashlight we usually keep with us when we travel, so the night desk clerk very kindly loaned us one from lost and found. On the plus side, the breakfast was decent, and the location was good. We were 10-15 minute drive from a lot of restaurants. I commend the staff, especially the day and night desk clerks, and the head of housekeeping. They were very polite and friendly, and tried hard to remedy our various problems.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for selecting our Days Inn when you recently traveled to Horsham. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your business.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I am staying in this hotel while interviewing in the area. Thankfully, I'm only here for one night.

I had previously written off Days Inn as a whole, because I've had some bad experiences with cleanliness in other hotels, but after seeing the reviews here that this hotel was clean and modern, I decided to chance it to save a few bucks. Now I'm wishing I'd gone somewhere else.

The lobby is fine. There is a slight odor that's not quite pleasant when you walk in. I asked the front desk worker if I could be placed in the least-smokey area of the hotel...I'm highly sensitive to smoke and the smell of smoke. However, immediately getting off the elevator on the second floor, I was hit by a wall of smoke. I hoped the smell would abate by the time I reached my room. It did not. Even the inside of my non-smoking room smells like an ash tray. Now I'm afraid all my clothes are going to smell when I go to my interviews tomorrow, and I have a headache.

Another problem is the room is not cleaned very well. There is hair all over the bathroom floor from a previous guest. The toilet and shower have obviously not been cleaned, and the caulking around the tub surround is moldy. There is soap scum everywhere. The rest of the room is covered in dust. Now, I don't require a hermetically-sealed environment, but the thick layers of dust on the air conditioner vents and the bathroom vent are just gross.

I do realize that this is a 2-star hotel, but I expected it would be clean and odor-free. The slightly-stained carpet, dated decorations and furniture, and lack of amenities don't bother me...but feeling grossed out to take off my shoes or use the bathroom does.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your comments and ask that you contact me personally to further discuss. Thank you for choosing Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia. We hope that you will considering trying us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington - Philadelphia
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham

Been to Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia? Share your experiences!