Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
$119
Hampton.com
$134
1,293 results
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastwaffleswould stay againcoffee makerpopcornmicrowaveturnpikephiladelphia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here with our son who is 3. We stayed for a week and we always put the do not disturb sign on the door. Everyday the head housekeeper would knock on our door even with the sign on the door. I have medical problems so getting out of bed to answer the door caused me extreme pain. My fiancé complained to the front desk about this the first time it happened and we were told it would be handled. So again the next day he knocked and the next. We complained and asked to b left alone. Finally after all the complaining Thursday comes around n no knock. Well Friday however he knocked twice and said housekeeping I didn't even have enough time to walk to the door before this very rude employee used his master keys to open the door. I was in my underwear and he was standing there with another male employee. When we complained to the front desk about it we were told that its policy for housekeeping to visually inspect each room daily but the lady refused to show us this policy. I also had the pleasure of finding metal beer caps on our floor, smoked cigs in the ashtrays , the fridge wasn't even plugged in and it stank. Oh and your housekeepers think its appropriate to clean a room by sweeping all the dirt under the sink with a broom as I had the pleasure of watching her do this. We payed 350 dollars for 6 nights for a dirty room, lack of sleep due to being woken up, and for ur employees to invade our privacy. We will never stay there again

• Stayed: January 2013
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Days Inn Horsham. We apologize that you endured this inconvenience for the entire week that you were stayed. Thank you for choosing Days Inn Horsham. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Not only was my reservation incorrect, after landing at midnight and a 35 minute check-in I get all the way upstairs and my room keys did not work. Then, once I go back downstairs (with my luggage in tow), I lug it all BACK upstairs, get in the room, and the bathroom floor is flooded. The maintenance man looked filthy (at least he was nice) and did not represent the hotel well at all. Count the chipped and peaking paint, constant construction, and questionable young, male foreign construction workers and you have a scene out of a truck-stop motel. This place should just be torn down already because it is DISGUSTING!

• Stayed: September 2012
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for staying at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia located in beautiful downtown Horsham. Horsham is a lovely suburb of Philadelphia. Our granite and marble lobby is gateway to 171 spacious guestrooms. Our uniformed professional front desk staff adress all maintenance issues after 9PM, when our maintenance staff goes home for the day. After that, if there is an issue that cannot be corrected, the guest is offerd to change rooms.
This year we are finishing up a million dollar plus renovation which included a complete renovation of all of our corridors. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Reviewed January 30, 2013