“Value and Clean”

Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Value was great. Lots of places to eat nearby. Room was clean, TV was nice, and refrigerator came in handy. Have stayed here more than once and will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel 3 times and all 3 times it's been great! The staff is wonderful and you can't find a better value in the area. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for staying at our Days Inn. We are your "home away from home". Our professional and friendly staff is waiting to serve you the next time your travels bring you back to Horsham.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a dog friendly hotel for a good price so we chose the Days Inn. Don't believe the horror stories about the bed bugs or anything else you read it's not true. We had great beds and great service!! Everyone was so nice!! The rooms may not be perfect because it's not a brand new hotel but for less than $60 a night Im no complaining. Plus a 24 hour fitness center a free breakfast and a free pizza and beer social every Tuesday. I would defiantly stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for staying at our Days Inn. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice hotel, but the staff at the front desk are lazy and unprofessional. My credit card was charged twice, and the young lady at the front desk refused to even address the issue until I showed her the two charges on seperate accounts. I called back afterwards and the young lady at the front desk, and again she follwed in the steps of her colleague and lazily just passed the buck. I am beyond annoyed and will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Overall, the hotel is a good place to stay. However, the staff at the front desk are young, unprofes...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We sincerely apologize that we did not serve you properly. Customer service is very important to us. Please give us another try when your travels bring you back to the greater Horsham area.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Upon entering the musty hallway, we entered our damp room with a foul odor. The beds have thin see through sheets & no bed spreads which is probably more of a blessing. The carpets were heavily stained. The rooms were tiny. We were traveling with a team & these girls had NO WHERE to socialize. The staff is indifferent at best as if they are doing you a favor. I asked to a menu for the restaurant next door was handed a large binder and never did find the menu. As someone who travels with softball 14 -17 weeks a year wouldn't stay again. This was a second chance with Days Inn...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We apologize that your stay at our Days Inn did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your comments. All of the beds in this hotel have new linen and are triple sheeted. With this practice, we have eliminated bedspreads but have added additional pillows, a bed scarf and bed skirt in an effort to make a more homey environment. We have also added 37" LG flat screen TVs. Our hospitality area is always available for socialization.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

While I was alittle hesitant to stay here based on reviews, but overall I was pleased with the quality of our room and the cleanliness of the building in general. My daughter and I stayed 1 night for a weekend softball tournament. Nice breakfast in the morning, everything was well stocked. A friend said the coffee was terrible, but I'm not a coffee drinker so....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our Days Inn. We appreciate that you gave us a try and enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

First off. I don't write on here at all. And most of the time when the hotel isn't clean or as expected, it isn't that bad either. But this experience at days inn Horsham really does leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Our family have travelled thousands of miles to come for a funeral hence booked 2 rooms for a period of nearly 10 days.

My aunt reported bed bugs on the first few nights and initially was told by staff that it was detergent. After the 3rd night the room got switched but then the drainage in bathroom stopped working so got switched again. When we went back again and spoke to sales manager she offered one night compensation which we believed to be small as the bed bug and other issue had been for 3-4 nights.

Additionally I checked in a few days later with my wife. Though we don't think there were bed bugs in our room we were bitten. But hey.. However on our last night stay, my wife spotted a mouse in the bedroom.

I went back downstairs and spoke to the only sincere staff Tom who apologised profusely and offered to write a note to the sales manager Amy [--], so I could speak to her tomorrow.

I called at 2pm and spoke to Amy who came across as rude and abnoxious, she glossed over the mouse and bed bug problem by saying there isn't a problem and said that she will only offer one night compensation. When asked how about the bed bugs in my aunts room, she said that is for the general manager to deal with and that she will only provide 1 night compensation and that's that!

Tbh.. If Amy was remotely sincere in her apologies it would of made it slightly better, but the fact that this sales manager was so abrupt and insincere it really makes customers feel unwelcome.

• Stayed: May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Hampton Inn Philadelphia / Willow Grove
TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville

Been to Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia? Share your experiences!