“ATC Bus Family trip”

Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed in this hotel in May.
First of all.. if you drive a big camper or a motor coach, AVOID this place, I had to do the impossible to get to it late at night, because of the amount of low bridges there are in the area.
The hotel from the outside was okay, the main lobby was impressive for this kind of hotel... but the interior of each bedroom was a little run down ... it was clean is all that I can say.
Front desk was helpful but not really nice. I would not go there again. A 1 night hotel.
Carlos

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 16, 2011

We stayed here for less than 12 hours and were satisfied. The room was clean, the breakfast and internet access were free. The staff were friendly with giving directions. There is a nice sized lawn in the back for walking the dogs, which were welcomed for a $10 per pet fee per night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChiPhiPie
Reviewed July 10, 2011

my husband and I stayed here for 5 nights while visiting my brother. all the staff were quite friendly,offering us directions and advice on restaurants in the area. our room was very clean. housekeeping was done daily and well done. breakfast in the mornings was fine. plenty to go around. had no problem with the internet or parking. it was a very quiet stay and we will most certainly stay here again next time we are in the area. the cost to stay was very reasonable. my only tip is to avoid a smoking room unless you smoke. my mother had a smoking room(she smokes) but the hallway and rooms smelled very strong of smoke. there was a door to the hallway,which helped keep the smell from drifting to the lobby. i was very satisfied with my king bed room and would recommend a stay here to anyone. there are also several restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: dont get a smoking room if you can not stand the smell of smoke. the cigarette smell is way obvious.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank bethanyinwv
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I did not have one problem with my stay everything was fabulous. The people at the front desk were so nice, happy, and welcoming. The room was very clean, i felt right at home. I will defiantly be coming back whenever i am in the philadelphia area. I recommend anyone to stay and im sure you'll have a wonderful time just as I.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank briannaC12
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Have stayed here a few times. This year it was horrible. My room smelled like dog crap, and in the hallway was dog crap. The maid must not have dusted because on the nite stand was lipstick from the person who stayed before us. Something was biting me in the nite maybe bedbugs or fleas.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Older hotel that while clean was run down. See attached photos. Our headboards were removed and the holes were not spakled or painted. There is water damage/stains around the hotel . The picture attached shows it next to our tub.

We skipped breakfast but did get coffee in the lobby. One of the guests was asking why there was no cream cheese. He knocked on the pantry door and asked the attendant if he could bring out more. The attendant replied "We are out!" and shut the door leading another guest to yell " "Why don't you go to the supermaket down the street?" Kind of funny.

There are better choices even at this price point in the area. The owners need put some money in here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom2002a
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I was visiting a customer nearby and thought I was very lucky to find such a reasonable yet clean hotel. They are conveniently located to several restaurants and stores. The fitness center had several treadmills that actually worked, an elliptical, and a weight bench.
The first night went fine. I checked in late, the front desk clerk was helpful and courteous. The only issue I had was that the ice machine on my floor was broken. But the next day I realized I had 1-2 itchy red spots on me, but I didn't really think much of it.
The second night, I was finishing up my work emails around 11pm, when the adjoining room started getting very loud. It sounded like 5 or 6 guys were having a bachelor party. I decided to give them till midnight to quiet down or leave for a bar, but by 12:30am, they were still very loud, so I asked the front desk to say something to them. I never heard their phone ring or anyone at their door, so I assume my request was ignored. Anyway, they then hired an adult entertainer. I got the pleasure of listening to them haggle with her for a better price. Must be an economically depressed area, because she agreed to 4 lap dances and sex with 1 of the guys for $450! So after the haggling and the dancing and the sexing, I finally got some peace and quiet around 4 am.
3 hours later, I woke up to get ready for work with giant red itchy welts all over my body! It was so disgusting. I complained at the front desk, and she took $12 off of my bill. I guess that was supposed to cover the cost of the hydrocortisone cream I had to drench myself in to make it through work. Please avoid this hotel unless you are a cut-rate adult entertainer or enjoy bedbugs!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank crazymugal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
#3 of 3 in Fort Washington
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville

Been to Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia? Share your experiences!