“Our favorite!”

La Cucina Fanti
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 2, 2012

La Cucina Fanti is our family's favorite place for take-out. (In fact, we used to love their original restaurant in NE Philly back in the 80's and 90's.) We were thrilled when they opened up this restaurant in Horsham! Their pizza is uniquely delicious, with the cheese down first and a swirl of sauce on top. Their sandwiches – in particular, the Godfather (with prosciutto, sharp provolone, and roasted red peppers) and Godmother (grilled turkey breast, roasted red peppers, tender asparagus and melted Swiss) are incredibly good! We're addicted to their cheese fries too, which come with the creamiest cheese sauce imaginable. They also serve authentic Italian entrees and salads, but we have a penchant for their pizza, sandwiches, and fries. I would highly recommend this restaurant, especially for take-out. This is definitely a cut above a pizza shop.

Reviewed January 19, 2011

There are tons of pizza restaurants in the Horsham area, and I thought I'd tried them all. But, none of them had pizza that impressed me, until NOW. The pizza at La Cucina Fanti is terrific! All of their pizza is freshly baked in a brick oven. The crust is almost like a pan pizza, but thinner, and has a nice crunch on the edges. They put just the right amount of flavorful (not sweet, salty or boring) sauce and cheese on the pie. They offer two sizes of pies: regular and bambino (personal). I'd say their regular pies are a typical medium size. Plain cheese was was $10.95 and toppings were $2.50. A little pricey in my opinion, especially compared to other restaurants in the area. At those prices, they really should consider some specials to entice new customers. But, the pizza was fantastic and we'll definitely be ordering from them again!

2  Thank CampingBuddy

Been to La Cucina Fanti? Share your experiences!