“Good German food”
Review of Otto's Brauhaus

Otto's Brauhaus
Reserve with OpenTable
Otto's Brauhaus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Ocala, Florida
“Good German food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Ate at the bar for a late lunch at 1:30 PM on a Friday. Few people in the bar or restaurant.. I started with the Snapper Soup and then had the Weiner Schnitzel, that comes with 2 sides, I had the Spaetzle and Sauerkraut.

The Snapper Soup was great. A lot of places in the Philly area Snapper Soup, some are poor, many average and some every good. Otto's was very good

The Schnitzel was very good as was the Spaetzle and worth returning for. The Sauerkraut was the BEST I've ever had!

There were only two negatives>>> The service was slow. The problem was that there was only one bartender and while there were only 3 people at the bar, he was busy assisting people with take-out orders and orders for 6 packs of beer. (Did I mention that they have 23 German beers on Tap, plus a lot of bottled beer)

The other problem is that there are a lot of German dishes on the diner menu that are not on the lunch menu so if you want a great selection of German dished, go there for diner

• Visited March 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Awesome restaurant!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a great restaurant!!! The service is exceptional and the food is wonderful! A special note of thanks to George for going over and above to prepare me a N’awlins (New Orleans) roast beef po boy. It truly brightened up my day!

• Visited February 2014
Frankford, Delaware
“Awsome!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We loved the food, service was excellent from the bartender George, and we got our food pretty quickly.

• Visited January 2014
Bryn Athyn, PA
“Authentic German Cruisine”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a restaurant that can transport you to Bavaria with it's decor, waitresses in Bavarian costume, wall hangings, musical entertainment on weekends and great Bavarian food!!! The ambiance is great for family or group dining with its charm and hospitality. We love gping here to dine!

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia
“Fun Family Atmosphere, Good Food!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was so excited to go to this German restaurant because I'm Greek and my husband is German. We love trying new foods with our children and knowing that the owner was Greek, I was curious about the food. We had burgers and the rest was German food. Very good. Probably the best burger we've ever tasted. We all ordered different food and shared. We were so full that I wish we ordered dessert because the dessert tray looked unbelievable with German desserts like struedel and german chocolate and Greek desserts like baklava which looked amazing. The décor is cozy and the waitresses are dressed in German attire. It was somewhat pricey but with every entree' you get two sides and a salad. Our waiter was patient and kind. Would definitely return!

• Visited December 2013

Been to Otto's Brauhaus? Share your experiences!