“Family friendly place”
Review of Simply Twisted Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Simply Twisted Frozen Yogurt
Good for: Families with children
Description: For your next Frozen Yogurt experience, please visit us in our new location in the Village Square Shopping Center at 726 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422
philadelphia
“Family friendly place”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoy coming for fro yo...employees always friendly and helpful. Like the soothing colors and relaxed atmosphere. So many toppings to enjoy!

• Visited April 2013

Cape May, New Jersey
“Not the best”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a Pinkberry fan so I tried this place while visiting with family in the area. It didn't measure up. I got assorted berries on my yogurt and they weren't fresh. The blueberries were mushy and old and the blackberries were bitter and mushy...yuck. Not a good experience.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank talksick30
SimplyTwistedYo, Owner at Simply Twisted Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
I'm sorry your experience was not stellar. Our fruit is brought in fresh daily and hope you will give us another try when you are in the area.
“Great place for Frozen Yogurt”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went there on the first week of opening and it was great. They have variety of flavors and many good toppings. The athmosphere is great to spend time with family and friends. If you liked them on facebook you receive information about special offers.

Visited June 2012